Vegetable dishes from the Middle East
£70.00Course Date: 23/01/2020
This course includes lunch
Thursday 23rd January 2020
10:45am - 2:30pm
This class is perfect for vegetarians or non-vegetarians who want to eat less meat. Ozlem will tutor this class with her passion for all things middle eastern.
- Omac (pronounced omatch) - A spicy vegetarian appetizer made from white cheese, chilli flakes, sundried tomato paste, fresh vegetables, olive oil and bread.
- Imama Bayildi - Turkish stuffed baked aubergines filled with tomatoes, onion, garlic, minced cauliflower, peppers and herbs.
- Filo pastry rolls filled with pine kernels, spinach and feta cheese served with mint and cucumber yoghurt dip.
- Spicy red lentil and bulgar wheat fingers served on lettuce
- Incir tatlisi - dried figs filled with walnuts and cooked in milk and honey.
Class size 8 max. All abilities welcome.