Middle Eastern Mezze for Summer Entertaining - postponed until further notice
£70.00Course Date: 23/06/2020
This course includes lunch
Tuesday 23rd June 2020
10:45 am- 2.30 pm
Ozlem will be joining us with her repertoire of recipes for summer entertaining.
Learn to make an array of recipes with Middle Eastern flavours:
- Shakshouka - loosely translated as 'all mixed up' this versatile spicy tomato dish can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner or as part of a mezze of dishes.
- Mixed green beans with red onion relish, tarragon, chilli and dukkah spice.
- Roasted red and yellow peppers stuffed with labneh and herbs.
- Baked cauliflowers/aubergine dressed with turmeric, pomegranate, lemon, garlic and tahini sauce topped with pistachios and basil.
- Roasted squash with goats cheese, chilli flakes, fried sage, lemon and honey drizzle.
- Filo pastry stuffed with cinnamon mince and topped with chilli, mint and garlic yoghurt.
Many Middle Eastern recipes can be eaten as a main dish or to accompany others in a mezze meal. This style of eating naturally lends itself to creating meals with less meat and more veg and Ozlem has put together a delicious set of dishes which celebrate this approach to eating.
Maximum number 8 participants. All abilities welcome.