A Feast from the Andes
£65.00Course Date: 13/06/2019
Lunch is included with this course
Thursday 13th June 2019
10.00 am - 2.30 pm
Honesty Cookery School is delighted to welcome back Adriana Palmer. Adriana was born and brought up in Tolima, Colombia and is very knowledgeable and passionate about Latin American cuisine.
The cuisines of Latin America vary from country to country and all have a history which fuses indigenous local foods with the influences of European settlers; particularly the Spanish and Portuguese. The ingredients make the most of seasonal vegetables but provide new and exciting flavour combinations.
On this course you will learn to cook:
- Arroz atollado - a delicious Spanish style paella dish with mixed vegetables, herbs, chicken, pork and chorizo
- Pan de maiz - a bread that forms the cornerstone of Latin American cookery
- Ensalada de quinua - a salad using greens, nuts and exotic fruits
- Jugo de moras en leche - a refreshing drink combining raspberries and blackberries
- Brevas, arequipe y queso - figs stuffed with dulce de leche and served with a creamy cheese
Maximum number of attendees - 8. All abilities welcome.