Byzantine food from Istanbul
£70.00Course Date: 26/11/2019
This course includes lunch
Tuesday 26th November 2019
10:30am - 2:45pm
Ozlem returns with this extremely popular and fascinating class, tracing the tradition of Byzantine food in Istanbul and using this as inspiration to create an enticing menu, perfect for entertaining or sharing with your family.
You will learn to cook:
- Yuvarelakia - lamb meatballs, simmered in Avgolemono sauce
- Maydanoz tarator - parsley and tahini tarator
- Horta - wild greens, pine nuts and feta filo pastry pie
- Sinkonta - butternut squash baked in red pepper sauce and sun dried tomatoes with crispy sage
- Mastic milk dessert with almond, pistachios and rose water
Class size 8 max. All abilities welcome.